|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 March 2018 (224 days ago)|
- 2 or 3 double bedrooms
- Large driveway with wooden gates
- Enclosed garden
- Decorated to a neutral theme
- Available Now
- Superb location in Mawnan Smith
- Quiet peaceful detached house
This house has plenty of space, and the rooms can be utilised in different ways to suit the new tenant. You can either have two bedrooms and two reception rooms or three bedrooms and one main lounge. All bedrooms are double and are to a neutral tone throughout. The kitchen is a large galley style and has a lovely cottage feel to it.
Outside there is a driveway big enough to fit 2 or 3 cars on. There is a large lawn, perfect for sunny Cornish afternoons and BBQ's, and a shed in which to store things. This is an opportunity to acquire a great rental in the extremely sought after village of Mawnan Smith.
Call now to avoid disappointment. 01326 212833.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000175897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.