3 bedroom terraced house to rentKirkton Avenue, Blantyre
|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (200 days ago)|
- Spacious Lounge with Laminate Flooring
- New Kitchen with New White Goods
- New Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- New Flooring
- Gas C.H.
- Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- No Pets - No Smokers - No DSS
Situated within a convenient pocket of High Blantyre is this attractive mid-terrace villa which benefits from full refurbishment works resulting in an immaculate presentation throughout.
Positioned perfectly for local schools, shops and transport links the property benefits from a spacious lounge, a new kitchen with new white goods included, a new bathroom with three piece suite and three double bedrooms.
Further benefits are new flooring throughout, fresh décor, gas c.h., d/g and low maintenance gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71229215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Properties, Uddingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.