|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (231 days ago)|
- 1 Bed
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Council Tax Band A
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Ridgewater are delighted to offer this stylish one bed modern flat, close to the centre of Newton abbot and a short walk from Newton Abbot station.
The property benefits from:
* ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM *
* GREAT SIZE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN & HOB AND FRIDGE, WITH PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE *
* CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER *
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* DOUBLE GLAZING *
* SECURE OFF ROAD PARKING *
- Sorry, no housing benefit, children or pets
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant. Full details of our fees can be found at http://www.ridgewater.co.uk/pages/fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.