|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (249 days ago)|
- Excellent location a stone's throw from Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines)
- Heating and hot water included
- Access to Ladbroke Square gardens (by application)
- Wood floors throughout
- Very bright and spacious flat
- Modern finish
- Short walk to Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road
- Smart secure building
- Excellent storage
- High ceilings
A beautiful apartment boasting WOOD FLOORS and lovely finish throughout. Located moments from Notting Hill Gate and Westbourne Grove, the property is also eligible for access to the prestigious Ladbroke Square Gardens. The high ceilings and large windows create excellent LIGHT and SPACE. There is plenty of STORAGE, a fully fitted kitchen and lovely MODERN BATHROOM.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71241338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y61044_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.