|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Character Family Residence Located Along Prominent Part of Jersey Road in Osterley
- Spacious Frontage, Inner Driveway & Garage
- Entrance Hallway with Downstairs Cloakroom W/C
- Spacious Family Lounge with Garden Views & Access
- Front Aspect Dining Room, Fully Equiped Kitchen with Garden Access
- Spacious Landing, 3 Double Bedrooms, Family Shower Room, Separate W/C
- Very Large Rear Garden, Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing
- Flexible Terms Available - Short or Longer Term Let Available or as Serviced ALL INCLUSIVE Tenancy if Preferred
- Available Immediately
Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached family residence located along the more prominent part of 'Jersey Road' in Osterley. The property is located within very close proximity to Osterley Park & Tube Station and with very good amenities close by. In brief the property features: Spacious frontage offering off street parking for several cars, inner driveway and garage, entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom W/C, front aspect dining room, rear aspect family lounge with garden views and access, fully equipped kitchen with door access to rear garden, spacious landing, 3 double bedrooms, family shower room, separate W/C, very large rear garden, Gas Central heating throughout, double-glazing and much more. This rental is available on a short or longer term as well as a serviced ALL INCLUSIVE Tenancy, if preferred, available immediately.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71247917.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.