|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 April 2018 (176 days ago)|
- Self Contained Studio
- Period Building
- Excellent Condition
- Modern Open-Plan Kitchenette
- Washroom with Shower
- The Rent Inclusive Of Water Rates & Council Tax.
- Approx. Gross Internal Floor Area: 170 Sq Ft (16 Sq M).
- 9 minutes Shepherds Bush Green Underground Stations (Ham & City / Central / BR mainline).
Self contained studio flat in period building in the heart of Shepherds Bush. This charming studio flat offers fully refurbished living space in excellent condition and features a well-proportioned studio room, modern open-plan Kitchenette and tiled washroom with shower.
8 minutes Shepherds Bush Green Underground Stations (Ham & City / Central / BR mainline).
THE RENT INCLUSIVE OF WATER RATES & COUNCIL TAX.
Approx. Gross Internal Floor Area: 170 Sq Ft (16 Sq M).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.