|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2019 (69 days ago)|
- Detached four bedroom house
- Located in Fairlight
- Within walking distance of Fairlight Village
- Living room overlooking rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances
- Four double bedrooms
- Good size single bedroom
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway providing off road parking
HAS Property Management are pleased to offer this beautiful four bedroom, two reception room detached house, located within walking distance of Fairlight Village. This property benefits from 12'0 x 11'0 living room overlooking the 100ft rear garden, 17'0 x 13'6 dual aspect dining room with feature fireplace, 14'5 x 7'11 modern style fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, downstairs cloakroom, separate utility room, modern fitted family bathroom suite, four double bedrooms and one large single bedroom, gas fired central heating, double glazing, driveway providing off road parking and an integral garage. MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THIS WELL PRESENTED HOUSE.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2494717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HAS Property Management, Hastings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.