|Added on Rightmove:||04 February 2018 (229 days ago)|
- Exceptional Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Catchment Area For Egglescliffe Secondary School & Primary Schools
- Attractively Fitted Dining Kitchen With Appliances
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- Driveway Parking / Gardens / Detached Garage
- A 'Must View' Home
- Offered Unfurnished With Immediate Availablity
- Pets Considered But No Smokers Or DSS
- Council Tax Band C. Bond £775
We are delighted to offer to the rental market a neutrally decorated semi-detached home of exceptional merit situated in a highly desirable development within the catchment area of the highly rated Egglescliffe Secondary School and primary schools. Supermarket shopping and commuter links (north and south) are also within easy reach.
The many features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, lounge with garden access, attractively fitted dining kitchen with a host of appliances (oven, hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher), three bedrooms served by a family bathroom with shower, driveway parking, detached garage & gardens to the front and rear, the rear is fully enclosed.
This unfurnished homes is available to rent immediately and comes highly recommended. Pets considered but no smokers or DSS but children are welcome.
Council Tax Band C. Bond £775.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET180009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.