|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (196 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms
- Top two floors
- Newly renovated
- Open plan living space
- Available now
- Administration Fee £180.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Reference Fee £48.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Deposit Protection Fee £48.00 incl.VAT per tenancy
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current Band: D
- Environmental Impact Rating Current Band: D
A beautifully presented, newly renovated 2 double bedroom, flat on the upper two floors of this well presented converted house. The property has been renovated to exacting standards, with wooden floors throughout, stylish bathroom and open plan kitchen reception room.
The flat also benefits from an abundance of light with large windows and elegant neutral decor. There is also extra storage space.
The flat is in an excellent location close to the amenities of Kensington High Street and Hammersmith Broadway.
Transport links include, walking distance to Barons Court tube station, serviced by the District and Piccadilly line, West Kensington tube, serviced by the District line and Kensington Olympia overground. There are an abundance of bus's along Hammersmith Road taking you into London and out of London and access to the A4 and A40 is also close by.
Available now and offered on a furnished/unfurnished basis. Tenancy Agreement & Referencing Fee is £228 inclusive of VAT per Tenant. Deposit Protection Fee £30 inclusive of VAT per tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71270987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27600907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.