|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 March 2018 (272 days ago)|
- Stunning detached and extended bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Beautiful sunny West facing garden
- Backing on to the river Crane
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Amazing open plan kitchen/ reception room
- Superb entertaining space
- Short walk to St Margarets village
- Off street parking
- EPC Rating D
Bored with the standard, same old, same old? Chase Buchanan are pleased to offer this beautifully extended three bedroom home, featuring a West facing garden backing the river Crane and an indoor swimming pool.
The house has been completely redesigned and modernised with the bright and spacious accommodation, large welcoming entrance hall, three bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms and an incredible open plan living area which overlooks the sunny garden, patio area and swimming pool. The kitchen is the real hub of the house and features beautiful marble work surfaces, a range of modern contemporary units and integrated appliances.
This fantastic property really has to be viewed to be believed. A fantastic but practical, modern home, with the most incredible entertaining space and a genuine wow factor that cannot be denied.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA propertymark (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71271479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27600998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.