|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- STUNNING GARDEN FLAT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT-IN STORAGE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING WITH WOOD FLOORING
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- EPC RATING C 74
- LARGE HALL/STUDY AREA
- PAVED GARDEN & COURTYARD
- EASY ACCESS TO BOTH SHEPHERDS BUSH & HAMMERSMITH
- AVAILABLE END MARCH
A stunning garden flat in the heart of Brook Green with 2 double bedrooms, open plan living with wood flooring and gorgeous kitchen, en suite shower room, family bathroom, paved garden and courtyard. Furnished. Available end March
Administration fee £150 inc VAT per person, other costs apply. For more information go to: www.finlaybrewer.co.uk/property-management/tenant-fees-and-costs/
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71272163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 179110L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finlay Brewer, London W6.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.