|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (231 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- STYLISH KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED AND VISITOR PARKING
Spacious two bedroom apartment. Neutrally decorated throughout and presented to a high standard. The property offers the perfect opportunity for modern living and excellent value for money.
On entering the apartment there is a large hallway with storage cupboard and cloakroom. Leading from the hallway is an open plan modern fitted kitchen with a great range of wall and base units. There are integrated appliances to include a fitted stainless steel oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is also a lovely breakfast bar overlooking the lounge. The lounge has French doors and high ceilings providing lots of natural light.
The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room complete with WC, hand basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail. There is a second bedroom and family bathroom comprising WC, hand basin and bath, perfect for those long relaxing soaks!
Externally there is allocated and visitors parking.
Priced at an affordable rent, this spacious, stylish apartment offers great value for money.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71272319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000171881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.