|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (193 days ago)|
- Stunning two-bedroom duplex maisonette.
- 2 minutes' walk from Notting Hill station
- Large, bright living area
- Separate kitchen with gas hob
- Two large double bedrooms
- Wooden floors throughout
- Large private roof terrace
- Available from 1st March
- View today
Stunning 2-bedroom duplex maisonette with a huge private roof terrace just a stone's throw from Holland Park station. Two large double bedrooms and a huge living room. Good sized separate kitchen with gas hob. Wooden floors throughout. Available from the 1st March. Call to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference sw678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.