|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (226 days ago)|
- HALF PRICE FIRST MONTHS RENT IF YOU MOVE BY EASTER
- Two double bedrooms
- Extensive bathroom and en-suite W/C
- Private car park
- Modern kitchen with integrated applicanes
- Gas central heating
- Close to James cook hospital, A174, A19
A larger than average apartment in the ever popular Marton area of Middlesbrough on a development where rental apartments do not stick around for long...HALF PRICE FIRST MONTHS RENT IF YOU MOVE BY EASTER
Located on Dixons bank this spacious two bedroom apartment provides easy access to James cook Hospital, local transport routes including the A174, is on a bus route and if that wasn't enough has local shops within walking distance.
The property is located on the ground floor of the popular Willowsdene development. This is not like your average apartment though. Firstly both of the bedrooms are double rooms, making this ideal for sharers or simply tenants who wish to have a guest room. One of the rooms has an en-suite toilet facility to boot.
The extensive living space is drenched in natural light from the patio doors located at the end of the room (there are also perfect for sunny days)! The modern kitchen is fitted with all your appliances inc oven/hob, fridge and freezer and a washing machine.
The bathroom is huge and includes a bath and separate electric shower cubicle and heated towel rail. A storage cupboard is also included in the apartment.
The heating is provided by a gas combi boiler, making the bills more economical and parking is ample for yourself and your guests.
Apartments on this development are often let on the first viewing and as it's first come first served you wont want to miss out.
CALL EAZY LET TODAY...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71273756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7309416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.