|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (226 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- First floor of a period Victorian conversion
- Tiled bathroom
- Large living room ample natural lighting
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Range of local amenities and transport links
- Quiet tree lined Street
- Closest underground - Ladbroke Grove
- Council Tax Band - D - £1042.80
A spacious two double bedroom apartment available to rent on the first floor of a Victorian conversion, in north Kensington just of Ladbroke Grove.
The flat is entered through a hall leading onto a good size living room with large sash windows allowing plenty of natural light and separate kitchen with plenty of storage space. There are two double bedrooms both has room for storage. The bathroom is fully tiled with shower over the bath.
Cambridge Gardens is a quiet tree lined Street convenient for the wide array of fresh fruit and veg stalls available on nearby Portobello Road and Sainsbury’s supermarket on Ladbroke Grove. There is also a Virgin Active health club nearby on Lancaster Road and the nearest underground is Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith and City line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000304117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Notting Hill Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.