3 bedroom terraced house to rentThornton Avenue, Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire, FK4
|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (281 days ago)|
- MID TERRACE HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH ELECTRIC OVEN & GAS HOB
- DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ON STREET PARKING
- FRONT GARDEN
- FAMILY FRIENDLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
**THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE** Freshly decorated throughout with new flooring this well presented and unfurnished mid terrace house to let in Bonnybridge is close to services and amenities and transport links.
Accommodation comprises of: spacious living room, fully fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and downstairs family shower. Gas central heating, double glazing, front and enclosed rear gardens.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Landlord Registration: 176004/240/10330
To arrange a viewing, please call us directly on 01324 430041
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Thornton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Only 1 Properties, Larbert.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.