|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (255 days ago)|
- Brand new
- One bedroom one bathroom
- First floor
- Private balcony
- Furnished / Unfurnished / Part Furnished
- 24 hour residents concierge
- Residents private dining room/meeting room
- Concierge service, porter, Private health club, Swimming pool and sauna
- Available now
*** Available Now! ***A lovely brand new one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor in the new Television Centre development. It comprises one bedroom with a walk-in dressing room, a modern bathroom, large reception area, a private balcony and an open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances.
Residents will benefit from 24-hour concierge, screening room and a 25,000 sq ft health and fitness centre including pool, gym and spa. It also benefits from residents lounge, meeting rooms and private gardens.
Television Centre is situated in west London on the edge of Shepherd's Bush, neighbouring Notting Hill and Holland Park. Wood Lane tube station is just opposite the development and White City tube station is only few minutes away. It only takes less than 15 minutes on the central line to get to central London (i.e. Bond Street/Oxford Circus). John Lewis department store and Westfield shopping centre are also close by.
In addition to the underground stations, this area is also served by excellent Overground, bus services and drive routes into the West End, the City, Canary Wharf and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71284898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LLBBC_05. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zuker Property Ltd, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.