|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 May 2019 (22 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 542671
Property Reference: 542671.
New on the market is this spacious two bedroomed ground floor flat, having previously undergone a thorough and complete refurbishment programme. The property would suit a working couple.
No estate agent or hidden fees to move into this property, referencing will be required.
Centrally located in Harmanswater Bracknell, the property benefits from its extremely convenient location, A short walk to Harmanswater shopping parade, local parks and Tesco Superstore, Harmanswater school, as well as Martin Herons Railway station, which in turn provides quick and convenient access to both Reading and to London. The newly regenerated Bracknell town centre being only a few minutes away by car.
Internally there is an entrance hall, kitchen and two large double bedrooms. A bathroom with shower facilities utilising a high pressure hot water system. There is a large spacious front room with access to an outside balcony area.
Outside there is a large storage cupboard, together with an internal cupboard situated in the communal hallway of the building. Outside there is car parking and a communal garden.
Presented in very good internal condition, with fitted double glazing, kitchen, bathroom, and heating, as well as new carpets in the front room and bedrooms.
The property is available for long term let with expected availability being around early to mid June 2019 onwards. Flexible viewing times can be arranged by appointment. No and no Pets. All potential tenants will be required to undergo Open Rent referencing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £900.00 per month (£207.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,035.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 542671
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 54267122042019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.