|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (200 days ago)|
- 3 Beds
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Council Tax Band D
- Double Glazing
** PET FRIENDLY! **
Fabulous large detached bungalow in the ever popular area of Preston, Paignton.
The property comprises of:
* 3 GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS *
* LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED DISHWASHER, 5 RING GAS HOB & DOUBLE OVEN AND SPACE FOR FRIDGE/FREEZER *
* DINING ROOM WITH SLIDING DOORS TO GARDEN *
* STYLISH BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH *
* UTILITY ROOM WITH PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE & PROVISIONS FOR TUMBLE DRYER
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* DOUBLE GLAZING *
* NEUTRALLY DECORATED *
* DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR TWO CARS *
* SINGLE GARAGE WITH POWER/LIGHTING *
* GARDENS TO BOTH FRONT & REAR *
- Pets welcome (with additional deposit)
- Children considered
- Sorry, no housing benefit
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant. Full details of our fees can be found at http://www.ridgewater.co.uk/pages/fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.