|Added on Rightmove:||23 April 2019 (25 days ago)|
- Private East-facing terrace/ balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
- Built-in Sonos audio system
- Integrated Miele appliances
- Smart device for temperature control
- Secure video entry system
- Secure parking is available upon request and by separate negotiation.
- Sainsbury?s superstore on the development's doorstep
Now on the market, is this brightly decoratd East-facing apartment in the popular Fulham Riverside Development.
Fulham is fast becoming one of London’s most desirable areas, home to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The apartments are just a short walk from Chelsea Harbour, Imperial Wharf Station, the famous Kings Road.
This brand-new two bedroom apartment offers ample space with its large open-plan kitchen/ living areas, providing a wealth of natural light from its floor to ceiling windows.
The sleek kitchen has FULLY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES including an induction hob, oven, combi microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler unit. The apartment also has a free-standing washer/ dryer in the services cupboard.
The bathroom is in spotless condition, incorporating fully tiled floors and HEATED FEATURE WALLS with towel rail and hooks and chrome finish brassware. Both bedrooms contain pure wool carpets and come with fitted wardrobes with internal lighting. Residents' also benefit from a built-in Smart home system for entertainment/ room temperature control.
The extensive private terrace/ balcony serves as peaceful outdoor space for relaxation.
For added convenience there is Sainsbury’s superstore right on the developments doorstep.
*Secure parking is available upon request and by separate negotiation.
Available from 3rd May
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT170353_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.