2 bedroom flat to rentUnion Street, Kirkintilloch
Let by Us
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 March 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Traditional upper cottage flat
- Modern decorative theme throughout
- Central to town centre
- Stunning residents gardens
- Views over Peel Park towards the Campsie Hills
- Open plan lounge / modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
Rare to the rental market is this first floor flat within a charming sandstone building located close to the heart of Kirkintilloch town centre. Presented with a modern decorative theme and offering easy access to the main shopping facilities and amenities within the town including supermarkets, museum, marina and a host of popular bars and restaurants.
Occupying a preferred first floor position, this attractive main door upper flat provides easily managed accommodation in pristine condition throughout and with the added benefit of a residents garden and an additional private landscaped garden area to the rear.
The property, which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, is entered from the rear with steps leading to a shared entrance vestibule with a glazed timber door. The bright and neutrally decorated lounge is located to the front of the property which is is open plan to the modern fitted kitchen. Both bedrooms are double in size. The internal accommodation is completed by a well appointed bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite.
Externally, the property has a well kept communal garden with beautiful views over the Peel Park and Campse Hills. The rear garden is fully enclosed and incorporates a summer house, decorative chipped areas and a variety of shrubs and plants.
EER: Rating C
Post Code: G66 1DH
Availability: Suitable for immediate access
Council Tax: EDC Band
Amenities: Queen Street is positioned in one of the most desired addresses in the heart of Kirkintilloch town centre. The town centre is home to an array of amenities including shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The property is ideally placed a short walk to the popular Woodhead park with an excellent children's playground and Kirkintilloch leisure centre which offers access to multiple leisure facilities including a swimming pool, gym and various sporting clubs.
Transport Links: The property is on the doorstep to a regular bus route to Glasgow city centre and is a short walk to Lenzie train station that has regular links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. The new link road is a short drive which gives access to M8 motorway network.
Viewings: Arranged by appointment to confirm please call 0141 775 1050.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71306630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102283001179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.