|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (210 days ago)|
- Large Open Plan Living
- Original Features
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Main Bathroom With Shower
- Fitted Appliances In Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Presented In Good Condition
Sure Lettings are pleased to offer this Two bedroom 1st floor apartment is situated in Collingwood Crescent, close to City Centre and Gloucester Royal Hospital.
The property briefly comprises of LARGE open plan lounge and modern kitchen, entrance hall with STORAGE cupboards, two DOUBLE bedrooms one with ENSUITE.
Benefiting from allocated parking.
Sorry no pets, smokers of housing benefit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71307215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2081873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sale & Lettings, Gloucester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.