|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Spectacular triple converted Mews House
- Located in the picturesque Clarendon Cross in Holland Park
- Stunning kitchen with room to dine
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and en-suite
- Underfloor heating and high ceilings
- Third bedroom currently used as a sleek media room
- Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- Garage providing off-street parking
SHORT LET. Enviably located moments from Holland Park, this exceptional three bedroom mews house has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard, boasting spacious interiors, sleek décor and off-street parking.
Pottery Lane is situated close by to the wealth of amenities on Holland Park Avenue and the green, open spaces of the world famous Holland Park itself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71307629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.