|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (264 days ago)|
- Three bedroom end of terrace
- Kitchen & bathroom
- Laminate floors and carpets
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Spacious lounge & dining room with feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- * HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES*
* HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES* This property is modern throughout and an early viewing is recommended to appreciate how spacious this accommodation really is and what it has to offer.
The ground floor comprises of; spacious lounge, dining room with feature fireplace & flicker flame electric fire, modern fitted kitchen with electric oven, gas hob & extractor fan. The fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units along with stainless steel sink.
The first floor comprises of; two double bedrooms & one single bedroom. The bathroom suite consists of a bath with electric shower over & shower screen, w/c & wash hand basin.
The property has a yard space & outbuilding to the rear.
Deposit required; £550.00 Sorry, no smokers, pets, students, sharers or housing benefit.
Call Toseland Properties today to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71309069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101028000153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Toseland Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.