|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (257 days ago)|
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Separate Lounges
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July
- Beautiful house
- Bills Included
Bus stop 4 Minutes walking distance
About 4 min , 0.2 mi
Buses every 7 - 10 minutes.
Bun number: 50
15 - 20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Iceland Foods Supermarket
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets
- Tesco Metro
- Burger King
- Royal Nawaab
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property reference : 92388
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.