|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (253 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Lovely house
- Bills Included
This property features six large, fully furnished double bedrooms, each room has double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair, fully fitted kitchen with large fridge-freezer, two ovens, two cookers, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, sofa and large flat screen TV, two bathrooms, double gazing, laminate flooring, central heating.
It is professionally managed and located in the heart of Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas of south of Manchester.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 130, 141, 142, X41, X57
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Sainsbury's supermarket
- Tesco Metro
- Burger King
- Iceland Foods
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.