|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 April 2019 (49 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 543422
Property Reference: 543422.
Lovely, good sized two bed unfurnished flat in the centre of Lindley.
The flat is above BJ Hairdressers and has its own entrance which is accessed from the rear off Thomas Street. There is also an allocated car parking space at the rear.
Kitchen - 13'9'' x 8'5'', including washing machine and separate tumble dryer, with space for tall fridge freezer; hall; lounge to the front - 19'2'' x 10'0''; two good sized double bedrooms, one at the front (15'7'' x 9'3'') and one at the rear (11'10'' x 10'10''); one with fitted wardrobes and one with a free standing double wardrobe with drawers underneath: shower-room with enclosed shower.
Gas CH and double glazed. Neutral décor/carpets.
As you can see from the measurements, the flat is bigger than a typical new build flat.Great location being close to local amenities, town and M62.
Five minutes from Lindley infants and juniors. Salendine Nook high school catchment.
Available from 01 June 2019.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 543422
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 54342223042019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.