|Added on Rightmove:||23 April 2019 (64 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
- Great Wimbledon Common location
- Stylish two bedroom apartment
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Merton Borough Council Tax: Band H
John D Wood & Co Wimbledon Lettings are proud to bring to the market to rent this stylish two bedroom apartment which forms part of a fantastic period building on West Side Common and boasts high ceilings, wooden floors and a large communal garden. This unique property comprises two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a spacious reception room with wiews of both the gorgeous garden and common itself. This apartment benefits from an off road parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000203385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood Lettings, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.