3 bedroom flat to rentCrosshill Avenue, Kirkintilloch
Let by Us
|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (253 days ago)|
- Particularly large upper flat
- Close to Lenzie Schooling
- Short walk to Leisure Centre
- Spacious lounge
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with cooker
- Fully tiled stylish bathroom with shower
- Private gardens and driveway
Rare to the market this particularly large three bedroom upper cottage flat positioned in a desirable location close to Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre and walking distance to Lenzie schooling. Newly decorated throughout, unfurnished and suitable for immediate entry.
The property is located on the first floor accessed via main door leading to an internal staircase to the upper hallway where all other rooms are located, the particularly large lounge is front facing and leads through to the modern well equipped kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. There are three good sized bedrooms and a fully tiled stylish family bathroom comprising of a three piece suite and overhead shower. Property offers gas central heating, private gardens and off road parking.
EER: Rating D
Council Tax: East Dunbartonshire Band B
Post Code: G66 3BU
Furnishings: Unfurnished with cooker
Availability: Suitable for immediate entry
The property is conveniently placed for access to all local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, leisure centre, marina, public transport services and local shops. A wider variety of shops and services can be found at Townhead or Cowgate. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network.
To arrange a viewing please contact 0141 775 1050
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71314973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102283000970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.