|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (229 days ago)|
- Exceptional one bedroom apartment
- Set within a beautiful modern development with concierge
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes and separate bathroom
- Allocated underground parking space
- The development offers a fantastic swimming pool and gym
- Also a cinema room, communal garden and concierge service
- Limo service from 7a.m to 7p.m for access to Richmond
LONG LET. Set within a highly desirable development, this exquisite one bedroom apartment offers a spacious open-plan reception room, wonderful modern kitchen, allocated underground parking space and access to a exceptional communal gym, swimming pool and cinema.
The Star and Garter is a breathtaking modern development set on Richmond Hill and within easy reach of the transport links and amenities of Richmond. The green open spaces of Richmond Park are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71319365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.