|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (306 days ago)|
- REDUCED APPLICATION FEE
- Stylish First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Convenient Access To Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking & Communal Gardens
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-in Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom With Shower
- Offered Unfurnished
- No Smokers, Pets Or DSS
- Bond £650
Half Price Admin Fee
We are delighted to present to the rental market this spacious and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated within this popular development which offers easy access to all local amenities. The property is warmed by gas central heating and also has the benefit of UPVC double glazing, allocated parking and communal gardens. Briefly comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge, fitted kitchen with electric oven and four ring gas hob, fridge freezer and washer/dryer, two bedrooms and recently fitted bathroom suite with three piece suite. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COU090046_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.