2 bedroom semi-detached house to rentStevenson Street, Calton, G40
|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Semi Detached Home
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Private Driveway
- Front and Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- One Double and Single Bedroom
- Located Within Close Proximity to Glasgow City Centre
- Located Close to Shops and Amenities
- Deposits and References Required
Situated just east of the Merchant City, this property forms part of a beautiful recent development. Enjoying a spacious semi-detached home, the property offers excellent accommodation comprising of a welcoming reception lounge, new fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage and worktop space along with dishwasher, two bedrooms with storage and a family bathroom with shower.
Further benefitting from gas central heating, private driveway and front and rear garden, this property is well situated for local shops, restaurants and bars. There are excellent public transport links out of the city with quick access to M8, M77 & M74 Motorways.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Council Tax - Band C
EER - C
Landlord Registration: 65322/260/26011
***Please note that these restrictions are imposed by the Landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore are unlikely to be flexible*** - LL Reg No:Landlord Registration Pending
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71335445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000481668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.