|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Full of natural light
- Approximately - 1287 sqft
- Two double bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents swimming pool and gym
- Modern building
- Closest station - Kensington Olympia
Available now, set of the first floor (with lift) of this modern development.
The apartment is especially bright, the reception has dual aspect through floor to ceiling windows which lead out onto two private balconies.
There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, and ensuite bathrooms, there is also an additional guest WC.
The kitchen is fully fitted and of a good size.
Kensington West offers a residents only swimming pool, squash courts and gym, other benefits include 24 hour concierge.
Located within easy access of travel links and shopping facilities of High Street Kensington, Kensington (Olympia), Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71336399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOP180016_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas Lettings, Holland Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.