|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (224 days ago)|
- Modern riverside development
- Concierge and secure underground parking
- Walking distance to transport and local amenities
- Sunny balcony with water views
One double bedroom apartment within the ever popular Ferry Quays riverside development with water views from the large sunny balcony.
The property is spacious and light comprising of an expansive, open-plan, fully fitted, modern kitchen with Granite worktops and Neff appliances. The reception room benefits from ample dining space, fantastic floor to ceiling windows and solid wood flooring. The bedroom is bright & spacious with large windows and built in storage. A large private balcony is accessed from the bedroom. The bathroom is in great condition and is in keeping with the luxury feel throughout the flat with clean white tiles and a very good size. The property also comes with an allocated parking space in the secure underground car park.
The Ferry Quays development is perfectly located on the river Thames and is a beautifully run development with a Concierge service, a video entry-phone security system and communal gardens. It is conveniently situated for all the local amenities of Brentford and Chiswick, with 24 hr buses on the High street, Brentford station and Kew bridge station within walking distance and easy access to the A4/M4 for the motorist.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHL170025_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.