|Added on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (156 days ago)|
- 6 en-suite bedrooms
- Spacious living area
- Large terrace
- Stunning rural location close to Stow-on-the-Wold
- Short/Holiday Let - available for weekends
- Perfect for large groups
- Excellent walks from the property
- Recently renovated inside and out
SHORT/HOLIDAY LET PROPERTY
Spacious barn conversion with 6 en-suite bedrooms which has been recently refurbished to the highest standard.The Barn comes with all mod cons including great WiFi, Sky TV, DAB radio, Bluetooth speaker and water filtration system. Combined with the private and stunning Cotswold location, this is a barn conversion with a difference!
Large kitchen with AGA, oven, dishwasher, DAB radio and breakfast table which can seat 12. Sky lights really flood the room with light and doors open out onto the terrace
Living area with sofas, plasma TV and fireplace
Dining area with table for 12 and doors out to the courtyard garden
Snug with sofa bed and plasma TV
Utility room and boot room - very useful after muddy walks!
Bedroom 6 - Situated downstairs, with double zip/link bed and en-suite wetroom
Bedroom 1 - Double zip/link bed with hanging space, drawers and en-suite shower room
Bedroom 2 - Double zip/link bed with hanging space and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 - Double zip/link bed with drawers, hanging space and en-suite shower room
Bedroom 4 - Double zip/link bed with en-suite shower room, wardrobe and dressing room
Bedroom 5 - Double zip/link bed with Juliette balcony, plenty of storage and en-suite bathroom with huge bath and separate shower enclosure
Bi-fold doors open out onto the large terrace
Outdoor seating and BBQ facilities
There are plenty of walks from the doorstep into the stunning countryside and the barn is well placed for exploring the wider Cotswolds. The famous Cotswold towns of Stow-On-The-Wold and Moreton-In-Marsh are just a short drive away, where you will find a range of shops, good pubs and cafes. Cheltenham, known for its regency buildings and famous racecourse is within easy reach of the barn, as is the iconic city of Oxford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WaterheadBarn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by StayCotswold, Burford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.