|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (307 days ago)|
- All-inclusive utility bills
- Up to 100Mb Wi-Fi and fibre optic broadband
- Designated study areas
- On-site laundry
- Bike storage
- On-site state-of-the-art gym
- Communal social spaces
- Free shuttle bus to and from Royal Holloway University
- On-site parking available
- Games room
**STUDENT - ALL BILLS INCLUDED & GYM MEMBERSHIP & SHUTTLE BUS** Hox Park is all about what you want it to be. Live your student life in style, live independently without feeling as if your privacy is being monitored, but live in a community with friends and like-minded students. With a wide range of room types and flat sizes, you can make Hox Park into exactly what you want it to be. Hang out in your own spacious room kitted out with the latest technology and design touches, or meet up for coffee and networking at Hox Haus, a state-of-the-art study hub combined with café area, pool table, ping pong and gaming area. Hit the high-tech private gym or breeze into London. It’s your call. Hox Park has been designed with everything you need to succeed in mind, and it’s all here - and all for you to use just minutes from Royal Holloway University in Englefield Green, Surrey.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71340050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EGL180017_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents Lettings, Egham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.