|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Ground floor purpose built flat in small modern block
- Extremely quiet, well kept and secure
- Allocated parking
- Lovely views of communal gardens
- Walking distance to Bexhill town and station
- Modern electric heating and night storage heaters
- Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers
- Deposit and references required
An excellent one bedroom modern ground floor flat in an extremely quiet, well maintained and secure purpose-built block which is within walking distance of Bexhill town centre and station.
There is an allocated parking space and excellent views to very attractive communal gardens.
The accommodation comprises of a double aspect bright and sunny lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, double bedroom with spacious fitted wardrobe and bathroom with over bath shower.
There is double glazing and modern electric heating.
The kitchen and bathroom are new and the kitchen will be supplied with new washing machine and fridge.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0005738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.