|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (242 days ago)|
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- FRONT GARDEN AND REAR YARD
- ELECTRIC COOKER INCLUDED
- IDEAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
- HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED WITH SUITABLE GUARANTOR
- STRICTLY NO PETS
- NO SMOKERS
We are pleased to offer To Let this charming Two Bedroom Cottage in an ideal village location.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed Porch to front.
Lounge 14`11" reducing to 13`4" x 9`8" (4.55m reducing to 4.06m x 2.95m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, stable door to front, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/Diner 14`7" x 11`7" (4.44m x 3.53m) comprising a range of base and wall units with centre aisle and breakfast bar, single drainer sink unit, electric cooker, fridge/freezer space, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 15` reducing to 13`8" x 12`1" (4.57m reducing to 4.16m x 3.68m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11`3" x 9`6" (3.43m x 2.89m) including storage cupboard, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, wall mounted combination boiler, loft hatch.
Bathroom Ground Floor, 8`8" reducing to 4`9" x 5`9" (2.64m reducing to 1.45m x 1.75m) bath with shower over, pedestal basin, low flush WC, radiator, full complementary tiling, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows.
Externally Enclosed front Garden, small enclosed rear Yard.
Application fees are charged at £75 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. If pets are accepted an additional pet bond of £150 may be required. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.