|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (284 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms in portered development
- Two bathrooms
- Beautifully finished
- Moments from Green Park Station
- Amenities of Mayfair a stones' throw away
- Reception with dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Early viewings highly recommended
Lovely two double bedroom apartment with ample space located moments from Green Park Station. Set over 1300sqft, consisting of spacious reception room, fully fitted modern separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite) and a private balcony. Portered development.
Clarges Street is surrounded by a selection of local amenities with Green Park and the comprehensive attractions of the West End also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101366004716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AXM LONDON LTD, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.