|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (224 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- Great location close to Westbourne Park and Notting Hill Gate
- Excellent dining room perfect for entertaining
- Wood floors
- Newly refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent storage
- Garden flat, conversion
A stunning flat with a LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN and a MODERN FINISH with WOOD FLOORS throughout. Two large double bedrooms with EXCELLENT STORAGE are served by a MODERN BATHROOM. There is a also a lovely dining room with an open plan kitchen/reception room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71348576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y45042_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.