|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (249 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor
- Modern Conversion (Former Redcar Youth Centre)
- Electric Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Shower Room/W.C
- Accessible to a Wide Range of Amenities
- No Pets Or Smokers
- Available Immediately Unfurnished
- Bond £450
One bedroom ground floor apartment in the modern conversion of the former Redcar Youth Centre on Coatham Road.
This smart apartment which features electric heating, UPVC double glazing, open plan living with an attractively fitted kitchen, internal shower room, designated parking and a secure telephone entry system, could be your new home.
The location is sure to appeal as it provides easy access to the newly opened leisure centre, bus/train services, the town centre with its wide range of shopping facilities/banks etc, beach, promenade and lovely coastal walks.
Early viewing is recommended as we anticipate high levels of interest.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EST180040_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.