|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (225 days ago)|
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Three Bedroom Middle Terrace Home
- Breakfast Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Attractively Fitted Bathroom With Shower
- All Bedrooms Feature Fitted Wardrobes
- Gardens Front & Rear/Street Parking
- A 'Must View' Home
- Close To Local Sainsburys & Bus Services
- Offered Unfurnished & Available Now
- No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £625
This home is more than deserving of an early viewing being situated close to local shopping facilities, bus services and commuter links.
Beautifully presented throughout, the many features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, fitted breakfast kitchen with built-in oven & hob, conservatory, family bathroom with shower serves the three first floor bedrooms, outside there is street parking and gardens to the front and rear.
The property is available to rent immediately on an unfurnished basis. The landlord has stipulated no pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £625.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71351903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EST180068_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.