|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (192 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Ideal For Single Occupancy
- Open Plan Living With Kitchen Area
- Built-In Oven & Hob
- Shower Room
- Residents Parking
- Available Now Unfurnished
- Council Tax Band A
- Bond £425
Within walking distance of the town centre, bus/train services and leisure facilities, a neutrally decorated One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment offered at at competitive price and ideal for a single occupant.
Elevtric heating, upvc double glazing, open plan living area with kitchen (built-in ven & hob), shower room & residents parking.
Immediate availability on an unfurnished basis WITH A LANDLORDS INCENTIVE OF FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE.
Bond £425. Council Tax Band A.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EST180073_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.