|Added on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (131 days ago)|
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Electric, Water, Heating Inc. EPC D
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: One bedroom first floor flat with UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and an EPC rating D. Electric, water and heating included in the rent. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. Off road parking for two cars to the rear of the property. Less than a two minute walk to the promenade. Excellent public transport links along the promenade with regular trams and buses.
Hall: storage cupboard, carpet.
Lounge: Approx 14'4'' x 10'1'', UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point, intercom entry system, curtains, carpet, archway into kitchen :-
Kitchen: Approx 7'7'' x 5'1'', UPVC double glazed window to side, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel sink unit, fridge/freezer.
Bedroom: Approx 9'4'' x 7'7'', UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, bedside cabinet, curtains, net curtains, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 7'6'' x 5'2'', enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, lino flooring.
Council Tax: Band A.
Directions: From our office on Church Street, head inland and turn left at the traffic lights onto Devonshire Road, continue through the next two sets of traffic lights and straight on at the mini roundabout passing under the railway bridge, at the next roundabout take the first exit onto Warbreck Hill Road, turn right at the centre island onto Warbreck Drive and the fifth turning on the left turn Northumberland Avenue.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc.vat per adult on application in advance]
[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc.vat per property].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NOR11F1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.