|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (228 days ago)|
- A Simply Stunning Five Bedroom Family Property
- Many Original Character Features Throughout
- Two Large Reception Rooms & Modern Dining Kitchen
- Five Double Bedrooms, Shower Room & Family Bath
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
A Simply Stunning Five Bedroom Family Property which combines a modern feel with many of the properties original features.
The accommodation comprises of large entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted dining kitchen, office and modern shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor there is generous landing area with a stunning large stain glass window, four good sized double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wc. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom. Externally there is lawned areas to the front and side, low maintenance rear garden which is ideal for entertaining and single garage.
The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout.
The property is available from late February and viewing is essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71365046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164109R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.