|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (305 days ago)|
- Breath-taking views across open countryside to Roseberry Topping
- Close transport links to local market town of Guisborough
- Fully refurbished property with new kitchen and bathroom
- Fully carpeted throughout
Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom this property is ideal for couples or professionals.
This property has been fully refurbished and is well presented with close links to the nearby market town of Guisborough and all its amenities including shops, schools, bars and restaurants.
Upsall is particularly well placed for easy access into the industrial centres of Middlesbrough and Teesside.
Equally close by is much lovely countryside and all in all this is an interesting opportunity in a pleasant location commanding some of the finest views in the area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KM23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Monk & Co, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.