|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Excellent views to rear of property
- Within easy access to local amenities including Teesside Retail and Leisure Park
- Close transport links to nearby towns of Stockton and Middlesbrough
- Smart and spacious apartment
- Suitable for professionals, couples or singles
This spacious two bedroom apartment overlooks Teesside Golf Club. Internal layout is a spacious open-plan design.
Excellent views to rear of property
Within easy access to local amenities including Teesside Retail and Leisure Park
Close transport links to nearby towns of Stockton and Middlesbrough
Smart and spacious apartment
Suitable for professionals, couples or singles
Spacious property in quiet part of Thornaby-on-Tees, comprises spacious, open-plan layout with car parking available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KM25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Monk & Co, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.