|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (287 days ago)|
- Beautifully refurbished with great views
- Spacious and light with a good aspect
- One of Hartlepool's most impressive and historic maritime buildings
- Located opposite the waterside at Hartlepool Marina
- Within walking distance of waterside bars, restaurants, shops and cinema
This unique one bedroom property offers excellent rental accommodation in a spectacular waterside location, directly opposite Hartlepool Marina and the Historic Quay.
It is spacious, includes modern open plan living areas and is within walking distance of all local amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and retail outlets.
Ideal for a single person or professional
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KM16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Monk & Co, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.