|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2018 (298 days ago)|
- Wonderful Large Studio Flat
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Unit
- Separate En-suite Shower/Bathroom
- Close to All Local Amenities
- Close to many Transport links
- Close to Westfield Shopping Centre
- Includes Water Rates
- Available Now!
Oaklands Estates are pleased to present this lovely studio flat located on a beautiful quiet residential road in Shepherds Bush.
This completely self-contained newly renovated and refurbished Studio flat has a well placed fitted kitchen unit, spacious living area with storage space and an en-suite shower/bathroom. The flat benefits from a cosy living area which allows for dining and relaxing.
The property is located very close to all local amenities with a huge array of cafe's, restaurants and convenience stores near by. It is no more than 10-12 minutes walking distance from the Westfield Shopping Centre and its closely related transports links it has to offer (Shepherds Bush Market/Shepherds Bush Central/Wood Lane/White City).
Rent Includes Water Rates.
Tenant(s) Only Responsible for Council Tax and Electricity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat52018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oaklands Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.