|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 April 2018 (190 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Quiet Location Near The Golf Course.
- Gas Central Heating (Combi) & Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven, Hob & Washing Machine
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Detached Garage & Rear Garden
- Available Immediately On An Unfurnished Basis
- DSS Considered With A Suitable Guarantor
- No Pets Or Smokers
- Bond £550
Ready to rent now on an unfurnished basis, a Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Flat situated in a quiet location of Eaglescliffe near the golf course. This flat has the added benefit of a detached garage situated close by and rear garden.
Ideal for single applicants or couple with DSS considered with a suitable guarantor. No smokers or DSS. Bond £550.
Transport Information - Railway Station Eaglescliffe 0.43 miles.
Local Attractions - Eaglescliffe Gold Club is 0.3 mile walk away & Yarm High Street - 1.3 miles with it's wide range of individual shops and an array of bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71376620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID090649_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.